Wednesday 7 November 2012

Well, at least im not giving up..

So today I blew my third day being clean. Literally just now. I was extreamly upset this morning after getting in a fight with my love. I was bawling (which is extreamly rare, I hardly ever cry, even when I want to). I was too upset to even cut.. if I had I would have ended up with stiches. God knows how many attempted recoveries this is now... but I'm getting better! I was going sososososososososo deep and cutting everyday every time I got upset.. now I wait until I'm in a better mood, and IF my wilpower isn't strong enough I do cut. Light scratches, hardly anything compared to before. Enough to have an effect, but not enough to regret it after. I don't even want to cut anymore.. I haven't really felt the need to. Its like smoking - you don't want to, but you're addicted so sometimes temptation wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment