Wednesday 15 February 2012

Ana's Creed .

I believe in control , the only force mighty enough to bring order in the chaos that is my world .

I believe that I am the most vile , worthless an useless person ever have to existed on this planet , and that I am totally onworthy of anyone's time and attention .

I believe in oughts , musts and shoulds , as unbreakable laws to determine my daily behaviour .

I believe in perfection and strive to attain it .

I believe in salvation trough starvation .

I believe in calorie counters as the inspired word of God , and memorise then accordingly .

I believe in bathroom scales as an indicator of my daily succeses and failures .

I believe in hell , cause sometimes I think I live in it .

I believe in a holy black and withe world , the losing of weight, recrimination for sins , the alonegation of the body and a life ever fasting .

No comments:

Post a Comment