Monday 27 February 2012

thinspirational quotes .

Extra pounds are the penalty I pay for overdrawing my calories checkbook.

Food is the drug we all must quit

Like a plant, surely the body can be trained to exist on nothing - to take it's nourishment from the air.

If you have weight to lose, lose it. It wouldn't be there if you weren't supposed to lose it.

Every time I have the opportunity to eat, I have the strenght to refuse.

An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist - but ordinary's just not good enough today.

Know that the pain will pass... when it passes... you will be stronger, happier, and more aware.

Everything I want to be, I am, only buried under a layer of fat.

I can get thinner. I can cut it all off. I can wear low slung Levi's and crop tops and long straight dresses like willowy models, and I will grasp with the breathlessness of being airborn. I can fly and be free. I never realized how easy it was.

Within me lies a treasure hunt, when I lose- I win.

Dont give up what you want most for what you want at the moment

You aren't defeated when you lose, your only defeated when you quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment